Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Duty Manager to join an enthusiastic and friendly team at Knights Templar Sports Centre within SLL. This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
35 hours per week
10.85 per hour
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff.
- Work on a Rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours
- Co-ordinate staffing resources, ensuring that adequate staffing provision is made at all times.
- Be responsible for building security and opening and closing of the building in accordance with company procedures.
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have a Level 2 Fitness Qualification
- Alongside the Level 2 Fitness Qualification the candidate will also have extensive operational experience.
- One or more of the following would be an advantage: First Aid At Work, wet / dry coaching or teaching awards, and other relevant qualifications
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted memberships for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll Centres
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check dependent on role applied for.