Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Duty Manager to join an enthusiastic and friendly team at Hitchin Swimming Centr within SLL.
40 Hours per week
£10.85 per hour
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and assisting the public in their use of the facility and also be responsible for day-to-day operation of the Centre.
- Undertaking Lifeguarding duties ensuring the safety of the public and colleagues at all times.
- Responsibility to ensure high standards of Lifeguarding are achieved by all Leisure Assistants in line with the site Pool Safety Operating Procedures and SLL Quality Management System.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have experience of working in a poolside environment
- A qualification in sports and recreation (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) is desirable
- An NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate are essential although training will be provided for the right candidate
- Ability to work flexible hours
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted memberships for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll Centres
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check dependent on role applied for