TRAINEE DUTY MANAGER
SAXON POOL AND LEISURE CENTRE
39 hours per week
Come and join the team!
Responsibilities will include:
- supervising and assisting the public in their use of the facility and also be responsible for day-to-day operation of the centre.
- management of the cleaning team; purchasing all the cleaning equipment for the centre; ordering pool chemicals; accident form analysis, KPI completion.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have a background within a supervisory position in the leisure industry. A qualification in sports and recreation (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent), NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate are essential although training will be provided for the right candidate
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted membership for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll centres
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role appli