(Temporary basis, to cover long term sickness)
Houghton Regis Leisure Centre
39 hours per week
As Duty Manager you will work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours. This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
Your prime responsibility will be to:
- Ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have detailed experience in quality systems, advanced knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
- You should hold a relevant leisure qualification and have extensive operational experience.
- One or more of the following would be an advantage: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid At Work, wet / dry coaching or teaching awards, and pool plant operators
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted membership for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll centres
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for