ROYSTON LEISURE CENTRE
40 Hours per week
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supervising customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- Settling up and dismantling equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have proven experience in a leisure facility,
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
SLL will fund all training, including NPLQ and First Aid at work training.
This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted membership for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll centres
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for