HOUGHTON REGIS LEISURE CENTRE
39 hours per week
Come and join the team!
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist and supervise customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- To set up and dismantle equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have proven experience in a leisure facility,
A relevant sport and recreation qualification to NVQ Level 2 as well as a current NPLQ, although training may be provided for the right candidate.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- Free gym membership for you & discounted membership for a friend
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL centres
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
This job role may be subject to a DBS check