Come and join the team!
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Instructor, to teach swimming lessons within our AquaEd programme
What we are looking for:
- You should be passionate and enthusiastic and be able to motivate your swimmers.
- You should have experience of working in an Instructor position and possess a Level 2 teacher’s qualification.
You must also have excellent communication and customer care skills
You should hold a current NPLQ or NRASTC Light Certificate is preferable, although training for NRASTC Light will be provided, if not.
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted membership for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll centres
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for