Hitchin Swimming Centre
39 hours per week
Come and join the team!
As Duty Manager you will work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours.
Your prime responsibility will be to:
- Ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff
This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have detailed experience in quality systems, advanced knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
- You should hold a relevant leisure qualification and have extensive operational experience.
- One or more of the following would be an advantage: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid At Work, wet / dry coaching or teaching awards, and pool plant operators
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C’s apply)
- Free gym membership for you & two discounted membership for family or friends
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL and InspireAll centres
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure and cultural industry
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service and WOW Awards
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for