HITCHIN SWIMMING CENTRE
40 hours per week
Stevenage Leisure Limited (SLL) is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently seeking Lifeguards, to work on a Full Time basis at Hitchin Swimming Centre to assist in pool supervision and the provision of high quality leisure services to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Your main duties will involve life guarding, working as part of a team
• Assisting customers with the use of the facility
• Cleaning the facility
• Assisting other departments to ensure the smooth running of the facility on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
• Flexibility is essential as the shifts cover daytimes, evenings and weekends.
• Ideally you should hold a current NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate. Although training will be provided for the right candidates
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities