40 hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently seeking a Health and Fitness Manager at Knights Templar Sports Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Fitness Suite and its members;
• Actively promoting the facility and aiding in the retention of members.
• A key responsibility will be to co-ordinate the fitness programme and staff therefore previous experience would be advantageous.
What we are looking for:
• You must have or working towards the equivalent of a level 3
• Possess a first aid at work qualification
• Proven record of driving PT income
• Qualified in variety of classes
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to suit the needs of the business
• You will need to be organised with a can-do attitude as well as good planning, communication skills and managing a team.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.