SENIOR LEISURE ASSISTANT/ TRAINEE DUTY MANAGERS
STEVENAGE SWIMMING CENTRE
40 hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently seeking two Senior Leisure Assistant/ Trainee Duty Managers to work at Stevenage Swimming Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of lifeguards
• Ensuring a high standard of service delivery and cleanliness.
• This post will also be trained to Duty Manager Level and provide operational cover when required.
What we are looking for:
• This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
• You will ideally have experience in quality systems, knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
• You should have experience of working in a leisure environment and ideally hold one or more of the following: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard, First Aid At Work, and/or pool plant operators.
• Good communication and customer service skills are essential.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities