HITCHIN SWIMMING CENTRE
40 Hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager who is capable of demonstrating the necessary skills and abilities to succeed at management level within Hitchin Swimming Centre.
As Duty Manager you will work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours.
Your prime responsibility will be to:
• Ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff
• This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
What we are looking for:
• The successful candidate will have detailed experience in quality systems, advanced knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
• You should hold a relevant leisure qualification and have extensive operational experience.
• One or more of the following would be an advantage: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid At Work, wet / dry coaching or teaching awards, and pool plant operators
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities