THE DUNSTABLE CENTRE
34 Hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently seeking Receptionists to join our team at the new Dunstable Centre, on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all customers are received in a friendly, polite and efficient manner.
• Cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift
• Assisting the customers with booking choices and enrolment on courses held at the centre.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of customer service is essential as is a flexible approach to working hours, as you will be expected to work evenings and weekends.
• Experience of cash handling would be an advantage.
• We operate the Legend computerised booking system for which full training would be given.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities