ROYSTON LEISURE CENTRE
40 hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager who is capable of demonstrating the necessary skills and abilities to succeed at management level within the award winning Royston Leisure Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• As Duty Manager you will work on a rota basis covering the full centre opening hours.
• Your prime responsibility will be to ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff.
What we are looking for:
• This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging yet rewarding role
• You will ideally have experience in quality management systems, Health & Safety management, pool water treatment, and pool plant operation
• You should also hold a National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification, and have relevant operational experience of a wet and dry sports facility.
• First Aid at Work, wet/dry coaching or teaching awards, pool plant operator’s certificate, and a relevant Leisure Management qualification would all be advantageous.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities