SAWTRY LEISURE CENTRE
40 hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager who is capable of demonstrating the necessary skills and abilities to succeed at management level within Sawtry Leisure Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will regularly be responsible for the whole centre and will be required to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all customers.
• This position also requires you to manage all staff whilst on duty
• Completing administrative tasks as directed by the Centre Manager.
What we are looking for:
• As Duty Manager you will work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours
• This post will suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
• You will ideally have experience of working in a wet side leisure facility, should hold a relevant degree or equivalent leisure qualification and have one or more of the following: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid at Work, Pool Plant Operators, IOSH Supervising Safely
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities