NORTH HERTS LEISURE CENTRE
Sunday: 4 week Rotating Shift
Week 1: 6:45 – 14:15
Week 2: 9:30 – 17:00
Week 3: 14:00 – 20:30
Week 4: OFF
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to work as part of our team at North Herts Leisure Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for ensuring all customers are received in a friendly, polite and efficient manner.
• This role involves discussing membership options and processing sales.
• You will also be responsible for cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift
• Assisting the customers with choice and enrolment on courses held at the centre.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of customer service is essential as is a flexible approach to working hours, as the hours will cover daytime, evenings and weekends.
• Experience of cash handling would be an advantage
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 14th October 2019