THE DUNSTABLE CENTRE
39 Hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns.
We are looking to recruit a Duty Manager to work at the Dunstable Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours to manage day to day operations of the centre.
- Ensuring the safety end enjoyment of all customers whilst in the centre
- Managing and supervising all staff whilst on duty and being a direct line manager to a team
- Managing both wet and dry side operations including H&S, Cleaning and housekeeping, building daily operations and checks along with individual key responsibilities
- To complete administrative and additional tasks as directed by the Operations/Centre Manager.
What we are looking for:
- This post will suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career, and take on a challenging role.
- You will ideally have experience of working in a wet side leisure facility, should hold a relevant degree or equivalent leisure qualification and have one or more of the following: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid at Work, Pool Plant Operators, IOSH Supervising Safely, NPMQ and RLSS TA qualification
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities