SENIOR RECREATION ASSISTANTS
ROYSTON LEISURE CENTRE
40 hours per Week
Stevenage Leisure Limited (SLL) is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns..
We are currently seeking two Senior Recreation Assistants to assist in the provision of high quality sport and leisure services to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to perform Lifeguard duties
- Assist in the setting up and dismantling of equipment
- Assist customers in their use of the facility.
- You will be responsible for the supervision of junior members of staff when on shift
- Act as Duty Manager when required.
What we are looking for:
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is essential, however training can be provided for suitable candidates,
- Experience at a Wetside Leisure facility is essential
- First Aid at Work and Pool Plant Qualifications would also be advantageous.
You will need to be flexible on working hours, as the shift systems will include days, evenings and weekends. You must also have excellent communication and customer care skills.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities