CUSTOMER SALES ADVISOR
FLITWICK LEISURE CENTRE
Monday 5pm to 8.30pm
Thursday 5pm to 8pm
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with and directed by the management team, you will be responsible for the sales of the facility with emphasis on the membership recruitment and retention,
- Dealing with enquiries regarding the fitness suite, workout classes and swimming pool at the Centre.
- Your key responsibilities will be to deal with enquiries, chase up leads and establish a role within the community to increase memberships.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally, you will have previous sales environment experience, although this is not essential, as training will be given.
- You should be a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual, comfortable in a totally customer facing environment.
- You should also be sales driven, enthusiastic and be able to work well on your own and in a team, working to deadlines in order to reach commission based, achievable targets.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.