ROYSTON LEISURE CENTRE
40 Hours per week
SLL is a registered charity and one of the UK’s leading leisure trusts. We currently work closely in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire Bedfordshire and Rutland to manage 22 leisure and cultural facilities across 12 towns
We are looking for a highly committed, enthusiastic and motivated Fitness Instructor with excellent communication skills to work within our gym at Royston Leisure Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the gym
- Inducting new members in the safe use of the equipment
- Engaging with clients, providing exercise advice.
What we are looking for:
- You must have a minimum level 2 fitness qualification and REPS registration.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will also be qualified to teach a number of different fitness classes
- Ideally possess a first aid qualification.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate to develop your skills and increase your knowledge and qualification base.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Lifestyles Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities