HITCHIN SWIMMING CENTRE
40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Come and join the team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supervising customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- Setting up and dismantling equipment as required. Pool supervision is a key part of the job role.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have proven experience in a leisure facility,
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
SLL will fund all training, including NPLQ and First Aid at work training.
This role requires working on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- Free gym membership for you & discounted membership for a friend
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL centres
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure industry