TRAINEE DUTY MANAGER
NORTH HERTS LEISURE CENTRE
40 hours per week
Come and join the team!
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be required to supervise and assist the public in their use of the facility and also be responsible for day-to-day operation of the centre.
- Responsibilities will include, management of the cleaning team; purchasing all the cleaning equipment for the centre; ordering pool chemicals; accident form analysis, KPI completion.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have a background within a supervisory position in the leisure industry. A qualification in sports and recreation (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent), NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate are essential although training will be provided for the right candidate
- Free gym membership for you & discounted membership for a friend
- Discounted use of facilities at SLL centres
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- Ongoing training with great career opportunities in the leisure industry